Welcome To Hoffman Education!
There are many benefits for tutors working through Hoffman Education as a private contrator. All your efforts can be focused on your work with students.
- Determine when you want to tutor
- Working as an independent contractor
- Promotion of a tutor’s professional services
- Determine where you want to tutor
- Future references and recommendations
We will match you with clients based on your geographic preferences and area of expertise. Create your own schedule, and work with as many clients as you wish, in their homes and occasionally at local libraries or schools, throughout Westchester and Fairfield County.
- Tutors must demonstrate a genuine interest in helping students succeed, and an understanding of differentiated instruction
- Tutors will remain at all times, an independent contractor, not an employee of Hoffman Education
- We require at least 2 years prior teaching/tutoring experience
- We ask that tutors drive up to 30 minutes to students’ homes
- We require extensive experience for test prep tutors: a score of at least 700 or above on both the Verbal and Math sections of the SAT, a composite score of 31 or higher on the ACT, and a strong track record of tutoring for these tests.
Thank you for your interest in Hoffman Education!